There are many reasons why clients choose to work with the experienced family law and criminal defense attorneys of the Schneider Law Firm.
Access to a Diverse Legal Team
We take a team approach to ensure all of our clients’ legal needs are met.
- Our firm handles cases primarily in the areas of family law and criminal defense. While these two areas of practice seem quite disconnected at first, there are times when a divorce or child custody case involves issues of child abuse or family violence. Our legal team combines forces to ensure your interests are protected.
- We sometimes handle child protective services cases, which are themselves an unusual combination of family law and “criminal” defense.
- Many family law cases result in a “new” form of family, which means that old estate plans are no longer valid or workable. One of our attorneys handles estate planning and can step in to update existing plans or create new estate documents – wills, trusts, medical powers of attorney.
Recognized for Our Accomplishments
Attorneys at our firm are known for their dedication and professionalism, demonstrated both in our track record of courtroom success and the acclaim we have received in the legal community with recognition as “Top Attorneys,” in Fort Worth magazine, and “Super Lawyers” or “Rising Stars,” as well as receiving high Avvo* ratings.
- P. Micheal Schneider: “Top Attorney, Criminal Defense”, 2011-2014, Texas Super Lawyer 2013-2015, Avvo rating of 10 (superb)
- Alison Porterfield: “Top Attorney, Family Law,” Fort Worth magazine, 2012-2014; “Rising Star”, ” 2014-2015
- Melissa Korene Swan: ““Top Attorney, Family Law,” Fort Worth magazine, 2012-2014, “Rising Star”, 2014-2015, Avvo rating 10 (superb)
- Emily LaChance: “Top Attorney, Criminal Defense,” Fort Worth magazine, 2014-2015
- Trent Marshall: “Tarrant County Top Attorney, Parole Law” by Fort Worth magazine, 2014 was a the former commissioner of Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles.
* The Avvo Rating evaluates a lawyer’s background. The rating consider information shown in a lawyer’s profile, including a lawyer’s years in practice, disciplinary history, professional achievements and industry recognition.
Prepared to Handle Complex Cases
Our attorneys never back away from a complex case, whether it’s a high asset divorce case involving the division of complex marital assets, or helping someone secure parole. We are proactive, preparing all of our cases as if they will go to trial. This ensures we are always prepared for success.
Ready to Get Your Results
At Schneider Law Firm, P.C., we offer free case evaluations, so you have nothing to lose. Call our office today at (817) 755-1852 to schedule a consultation and to learn more about how a caring and dedicated attorney from our team can protect your rights.