If you’re under investigation, if you’ve been charged with a crime, you need to know your defense options. You need to know someone is on your side. You need hope and straight talk. That’s what you’ll get from the criminal defense attorneys at the Schneider Law Firm.
We bring a client-driven approach to criminal defense. We don’t push our clients to take a ‘deal’ you don’t want. We explain the facts, lay out options and then put you in the driver’s seat – with a high-powered engine of experienced criminal defense lawyers behind you.
We work hard to get the grand jury to decline to indict, to get a felony charge reduced to a misdemeanor, to get the criminal charges dismissed – and when the chips are down, to get a not-guilty verdict at trial. But some of our greatest victories are never known because we discretely handled the problem behind the scenes. It didn’t haunt our clients for the rest of their lives.
Defense in Texas State, Federal and Juvenile Criminal Court
Talk to a criminal defense attorney at the Schneider Law Firm for immediate help with criminal charges in Texas state court, federal court or juvenile court. Call (817) 755-1852.
- Assault Family Violence: Domestic assault, child abuse, stalking, harassment – we understand how criminal charges can come out of a family law problem, and how a charge or conviction can affect the outcome of a child custody or divorce case. Our firm handles both the family law and criminal consequences of a family abuse charge.
- Driving While Intoxicated (DWI): A DWI is no small problem. It can have consequences you may not have considered. That’s why it’s always worth it to fight a DWI if you can. Our firm has extensive experience defending people in misdemeanor and felony DWI cases, whether it’s a first offense or a repeat DWI offense.
- Theft: Misdemeanor shoplifting, auto theft, grand theft, embezzlement, and fraud. We defend people on theft charges in state, federal and juvenile court.
- Drug Crimes: With drug offenses, the Texas DA will often find ways to multiply the charges, turning a simple drug possession into a bigger deal. In doing so they may over-reach. We do the hard work of investigating the facts in cases in juvenile, state and federal drug crimes cases involving drug possession, drug sales, drug manufacturing, smuggling and trafficking.
- Sex Crimes: If you’ve been charged with a sex crime — rape, prostitution, child pornography — the stigma can be overwhelming. We work to protect your reputation while ensuring that the court hears your side of the story.
- Parole and Probation: Our firm handles cases few law firms do — parole representation, parole hearings, Coleman hearings, parole revocation hearings, and probation revocation cases. We work in all Texas prisons. Whether you face new criminal charges or you violated the terms of your probation, we will defend you.
Put our Criminal Defense Team on Your Side
Everyone is entitled to a strong defense. We’ll be sure you get one. We chase every lead, go to the scene on every case, and talk to every witness. Preparedness like this can result in lesser charges or pull a plea bargain from a prosecutor, avoiding a jury trial.
Call our criminal defense lawyers at (817) 755-1852. We defend clients in Fort Worth, Arlington, Weatherford, Hurst Euless, Bedford, Colleyville, Southlake, Keller, Grapevine, and all of Tarrant County.