Protecting Your Child Against an Abusive Family Member

First, if you're in danger because your spouse is violent and you're able to get away, leave quickly and get to a safe location. Call the police and then call the DFPS Texas Abuse Hotline at 1-800-252-5400. Your Options for Protection Against Abuse ...

Read More
Family Law